WBHRB Nursing Recruitment 2018 | 7615 Staff Nurse Grade II Posts
Recruitment to the vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Grade II – Advt. No. R/SN/53(1)/2018
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of Staff Nurse: Grade II in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service under the control of the Directorate of Health services, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Only online registration of Application shall be allowed on the website ( www.wbhrb.in ) between 17.09.2018 to 26.09.2018(before 8 PM).
Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kolkata
Total No. of Vacancies: 7615 [6966( new vacancies) + 649 )erstwhile vacancies)]
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
Basic B.Sc. (Nursing): 2381
Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing): 234
(a) Indian Citizen.
(b) General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any
Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
(c) Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council. (Please note that the candidates who will be completing Nursing Course by September, 2018 are also eligible to apply subject to production of Permanent Registration at the time of joining, if selected).
(d) Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 39 years
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- [Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-]. Dearness allowance is as per Government norm. Higher initial pay is admissible with Rs. 7680:– Uniform, Washing and amenity allowances as admissible.
Written Examination and Interview
General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/-
All Other Applicants (ST/SC): Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.wbhrb.in – WBHRB Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to WBHRB careers page at the official website www.wbhrb.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the WBHRB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WBHRB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.09.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 26.09.2018