Air India Chairperson Pradeep Singh Kharola Appointed Civil Aviation Secretary
- The government appointed Air India chief managing director and Chairperson Pradeep Singh Kharola the secretary of the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- Kharola will take over from Rajiv Nayan Choubey.
- Kharola, an Indian Administrative Services officer of Karnataka cadre from the 1985 batch.
- He was named chairperson of Air India in November 2017.
- He presided over a turbulent period for the national carrier, which is not doing well financially.