International Day Of Women And Girls In Science celebrated on 11 February
- 11 February is celebrated as International Day of Women and Girls in Science to recognize the critical role women and girls play in science and technology.
- In December 2015, the United Nations adopted a resolution to celebrate February 11 as the International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- International Day Of Women And Girls In Science was celebrated on 2016 is the first time.
- The idea behind this day is to ensure equal participation and involvement of women and girls in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Source: The Hindu
- Indian Woman Vedangi Kulkarni Become the Fastest Asian to Cycle the Globe
- 16th Mumbai Marathon 2019 to be Held on January 20
- Govt Released Rs 100 Coin for Honour of Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Birth Anniversary of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Being Celebrated as Good Governance Day on December 25
- PM Modi Inaugurate Indias Longest Rail cum Road Bogibeel Bridge on the Brahmaputra in Assam
- 24th December Observed as National Consumer Day
- Gitega City Declared As New Capital of Burundi
- Gujarat – Best Performing State in Start-up Ranking 2018
- Lok Sabha Passes Consumer Protection Bill 2018
- WV Raman – New Coach of Indian Women’s Cricket Team